103 Carnegie Ctr, Ste 300, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 | +1.609.524.6159 | analyticsmadesimple@twoMS.co | Copyright © twoMS, LLC. All rights reserved.
4. Starting out small and simple in analytics, especially if data is not easily available, is a logical way to go.
5. Even the most complex analytics can be consumed in much simpler form given a clear objective.
6. Insight from analytics can be simple to extract and use, even if the analytics is complex.
7. A thorough and more realistic analysis considers both growth and risk variables.
8. For every model, there’s new predictive data waiting to be discovered.